I'm planning the October meeting for the network Scrum Practitioners South of Sweden. I'll update this blog post as details are decided. For now, the meeting is planned for Thursday October 15. It will be between 17:00 and 19:00, hosted by myself, in Axis Communications' office at Emdalavägen 14 in Lund.
The topics of discussion are (under construction ;-)):
* Distributed Scrum; Does it work?
* How/if sort out design-issues before sprint start?
* How do I get the product owner more involved?
* Coping with less-than-fulltime resources in a Scrum Team
* Is the Project Manager the best choice for Scrum Master when moving from a Traditional to a Scrum organization? Who decides, and who is the best choice?
* Is the "Product Manager" the best choice for "Scrum Product Owner"?
* Story formulation, estimation, story breakdown into tasks and prioritization
* ...<insert topic here>
Remote keynote offer (because the world needs less business trips) - OK here’s an offer to any conference organizer in the lean/agile/tech/climate space. I get a lot of requests to do conference keynotes, and unfortunately h...
3 days ago