I have updated the Backlog Manager tool now, it's a bit simplified compared to last time. Changes since previous version:
- It works in Microsoft Excel 2003 now (previously only worked in 2007).
- You may now freely delete and insert rows in the backlog without risking that the list gets screwed up (due to missing formulas and such).
- There are no hidden columns or weird formulas in the Excel.
- The Card Generator no longer uses the ID-column, but instead the Autofilter result, so you can now filter with full flexibility and the Card Generator will generate cards for the visible rows only.
- The New Story dialog is simplied and looks better :-)
- The index card template looks better and is somewhat simplified.
- Some redundant columns were removed (simplify ftw! :-))
I have updated the old post from September last year so it links to the new version of the Backlog Manager tool / Excel instead.
Anyway, you can find it here too:
The Ship – who will you be? - The Ship For years I was hearing an increasing murmur and rumours about some kind of problem with the ship. Finally I decided to take a closer look, went u...
4 weeks ago